Create the optimum environment for skin healing with La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 Pro-Recovery Skincare, a soothing gel with an invisible bandage texture.
Created to protect the skin’s natural barrier after it’s been compromised or damaged, this insulating gel helps to instantly soothe, smooth and relieve itching. The multi-purpose skin reconstructor is ideal for the entire family, including children. Its non-sticky, non-greasy, silicone-based gel texture is exceptionally lightweight and doesn’t overburden sensitive skin or lips.
Cicaplast acts as an insulator for damaged skin, keeping it protected with antibacterial agents while keeping external aggressors away from the area. As well as healing the epidermis, the gel acts as a soothing and moisturising treatment to relieve the itchiness and tightness of damaged skin following laser treatments, stitches and cosmetic peels.
Cicaplast helps the skin’s recovery process in five key ways:
- Panthenol concentrated at 5% immediately soothes the skin
- A mineral complex of copper, zinc and manganese stimulates the production of new cells
- Madecassoside encourages the organisation of those cells
- Hyaluronic acid keeps feel well hydrated
- Its highly water resistant, anti-bacteria-adhesion texture acts as a protecting barrier
Apply to the affected area twice a day. Do not apply directly onto wounds, and avoid the eye contour.